Shipping & Returns
Please READ - TESTING your Purchased Items
When you receive your Order, you are requested to fully test the equipment to satisfy yourself that they are in full working order and 'Fit for the Purpose Intended', if in a rare occasion you receive a faulty item, please use the Contact Us form with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. You can then return the faulty item provided it is within within 14 days from the Invoice date, providing they have not been used, scratched or defaced in any way whatsoever and in their original packing (if any) together with any supplied operating instructions. Brantz Equipment have their own Testing Intructions which must be followed prior to fitting.
After the 14 days Testing period, any purchased equipment that becomes faulty whether it has been used or not, can only be returned by prior arrangement ( please use the Contact Us form and await instructions) and will be repaired and returned to the purchaser. Returned items that have been damaged internally caused by a poor installation will be repaired at the purchasers expense, which must be paid for in full before the items will be shipped back.
- Goods are not supplied on a 'trial' basis
- Goods are not supplied on a 'have a look and see' basis
- Goods must be returned complete with their instructions, original unmarked packaging and any peel off protection strips after contacting Don Barrow Navigation, where an agreement between both parties has been reached, please wrap and package the item(s) you wish to return securely and send to the address below, enclosing the original Invoice that was supplied, or if this has been destroyed, a copy of the confirmation e-mail you were sent and the reason for return.
- If we have made an error with your order, please return the item within 14 days of receipt and we will either supply the correct order or issue a full refund for the price you paid for that item
- We recommend that you use 'Royal Mail' 'Special Delivery' post, to return the items to Don Barrow so that the package is insured and can be 'Tracked', this ensures you are taking the appropriate steps to make sure that you are covered for your goods lost in transit.
- Please send any returns to the following address below.
Don Barrow Rally Navigation Equipment
31 Brown heath Road
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have received the return package and what action is to be taken.
- Items returned under an agreement between Don Barrow and the purchaser will carry a 25% Re-Stocking charge excluding any Credit or Debit Card charges and any Postage.
- Providing the returned items are undamaged and are not modified in any way and also include their original packing and a copy Invoice of purchase.
- In the event of an incorrect given Email address on items that are Emailed direct to the buyer, Don Barrow Navigation may make a charge for postage to fulfil the customers order.
- 'Special' or discounted 'Special Orders' are processed as such and are not returnable or refundable.
- Tulip Road Book Software ordered and correctly supplied and licensed to the purchaser cannot be exchanged or returned for credit.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to Contact Us form or Telephone 01625 429092 - Between 09:30 - 17:00 hrs.
Brantz Sensors are for use with Brantz Tripmeters ONLY, Terratrip Sensors are for use with Terratrip Tripmeters ONLY.
Be warned they operate on different voltages. No claim for damage can be accepted if used with any other products.
Once your purchase is completely processed you will receive an automated Email acknowledging your order.
In rare occasions orders which include multiple orders of any one item, may be outside the scope of the postage price ranges operated by this shopping cart, we may therefore need to contact you in order to advise you of any additional Postage or insurance costs involved.
Orders are usually dispatched on receipt of payment, however 'Custom Build' orders may take up to 21 days for delivery or in the event of items being out of stock or being closed for holidays etc.
Any FREE offers cannot be claimed retrospectively, they must be Claimed with your Order.
Any FREE offers do NOT carry any warranty.
Don Barrow Navigation cannot be held responsible for any address details wrongly given over the telephone or submitted online.
In the event of goods being dispatched to a wrongly given address, Don Barrow cannot replace the order until the original order is returned by the carrier to Don Barrow.
Sent by Royal Mail 'First Class'
|Rest of the World
Any Countries not listed in
Sent by Air Mail 'International Economy' 'Small Packet'
Requested Courier deliveries will incur an extra £15.00 administration charge, PLUS the Courier charge.