The 303 PLUS is a precise tripmeter showing distance, speed, average speed, timing, regularity target times(regularity target timing with optional display).
An optional remote display (Part No. T016G) can be fitted and this will show Interval Distance, Speed or Average Speed. The remote display also has 7 LED indicators, these are used on regularity rallies and show the driver how far ahead or behind of the target speed in seconds. Optional remote zeroing unit is available by either foot remote or handheld remote.
New features include performance timing, which shows acceleration and deceleration 0-60, 0-100, 0-xx (custom speed). Performance timing stores 8 results, and you can view in real time.
- Total distance display up to 999.99 and interval up to 99.99
- Time of day, stopwatch, speed and average speed
- Time of day display automatically freezes when the stopwatch is stopped making it easy to check rally officials time
- Calibrate for miles or km
- 5 Digit Calibration
- Two calibration numbers
- Speed indication
- Manually adjustable total distance display. Or fast on FLY distance manipulation
- Count up and down facility
- Split (freeze) function
- LED Display back lighting
- Optional remote display for speed, interval distance or average speed.
- Remote diplay showing regularity target speed LED
- Performance timers
- Two probe inputs
- HR model which measures to 1 metre for road surveying applications.