The 202 CLASSIC GeoTrip is a precise dual distance tripmeter. GPS & GLONASS enabled which tracks upto 48 satellites simultaneously. GPS can give extremely high accuracy typically 0.2% of distance driven. The GeoTrip is far more accurate than the GPS inside a smartphone or most car SatNav devices. Installation is simple with our bracket, either suction to the windscreen or bolt to the vehicle, then connect to the cars 12 volt supply. No more installation is required, but if you require a mechanical probe,you can also connect 1 or 2 in addition. If you connect a probe, then you have the added feature of probe fallback if satellite signal is lost due to a tunnel or similar, then the probe will automatically take over. If no mechanical probe and satellite signal is lost, then the unit will estimate the distance travelled when signal is re-gained.
An optional remote display (Part No. T016G) can be fitted and this will show Interval Distance. Optional remote zeroing unit is available by either foot remote or handheld remote.
- GPS & GLONASS enabled
- Total distance display up to 999.99 and interval up to 99.99
- Calibrate for miles or km
- 5 Digit Calibration
- Two probe inputs
- Two calibration numbers
- Manually adjustable total distance display
- Distance Fly for: fast adjustment of distance display
- Count up and down facility
- Split (freeze) function
- Electronic memory back up
- LED Display back lighting
- Full numerical keypad
- Optional remote display showing interval distance
- Auto calibrate to any set distance
- Use GPS to calibrated probes.